Tyre Spike Barriers are designed to limit the flow of traffic to one direction. Vehicles can safely travel over the spikes with no damage to tyres if travelling in the correct direction. If vehicles attempt to travel over the spikes in the wrong direction the spikes will pierce tyres.
- Length: 1000mm
- Width: 385mm
- Height: 50mm
- Weight: 21kg
- Constructed from Steel Plate
- Yellow Powder coat finish.
- Multiple sections can be joined together.
- 30t load capacity (7.5t per point of contact)
- Length: 270mm
- Weight: 3.2kg
- Yellow Powder Coated Steel Plate
- Sold in Pairs
RSFSCTYSB1 – Tyre Spike Barrier sections
RSFSCTYSB2 – End Caps